Tuesday 23 December 2008

Alter Egos

The mutant radiation-chemo combo has given me the power of the Alter Ego. Observe:



Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Hey guys, I feel great. I am single-handedly making cancer my bitch and I've also got this great Linsdsey Lohan hairdo. I will be back before you know it!





Image Hosting by <span class=

oh, hey, an eskeemo only a mother could love. Right after chemo; I've just puked. I'm really scared of dying right now. My eyebrows are falling off. I'm hopefully half way done but I cry at the thought of enduring this for another 3 1/2 months. I cry A LOT. I feel I've lost all of my friends and I miss them dearly.



Unfortunately the latter has become the norm.



Lately I have succumbed to numbness- perhaps I've just become used to my situation. When the pain becomes too much to bear, my mind just pops right off from my body like a balloon. I feel separated from everything, just floating and unfeeling. I span time like this. Nothing else matters. Great coping mechanism, huh?



Image Hosting by <span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment